Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best hair straightener/ flat iron?

I've seen commercials for the kiyoseki styler and thought it was good, but when i read the reviews, they were really bad. I've heard GHD and Sedi were good were good brands.





I want to make a smart investment and don't want to waste my money on a piece of crap. I need a straightener that doesn't damage my hair, stands up to moisture, and is worth the money.





What's the best straightener?What is the best hair straightener/ flat iron?
I have the Chi and love it. With this you can also curl your hair too. It was around 200.00 but that was when it first came out and i live in a smaller town about 2 hours from chicago so if you live in a bigger city it will probably be cheaper.What is the best hair straightener/ flat iron?
HI


It's not the brand of iron that straightens your hair. It's the heat.


Just find an iron that heats up to about 300 degrees. And has ceramic plates.


Don't fall for the hype. You don't have to spend more than $50 to get a good one. I've been a stylist for 20 years and have tried them all!
The good is CHI and GHD is the best.
Conair
';wet to straight'; its like $30 yet it works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment