Thursday, January 26, 2012

BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENER?

I cant choose hair straightener so much off them.BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
Get a ceramic straightener, it is more gentle on your hair.


Also, a skinnier one (1 inch) is better than a wider one (2 inch.)





I prefer conair, they have some very good straighteners.BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENER?
I think the Chi would be a good idea. I have naturally curly hair and it's really tough to handle and every straightener that I've tried doesn't seem to straighten my hair like i want it to. The Chi straightens it like people with straight hair. I mean it's straight as a bored.
I like limited edition purple GHD IV styler hair straightener .


It have new rounder barrel so it's even easier to create perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as the perfect straight.
Umm, There are many goood brands , but i would say GHD's work the best , get the slim ones, they are amazing , my hairs never been straighter!!
hello you should pick a 1 inch straightener but get an global beauty chI
Have tried 4 different brands but none beat GHD I'm afraid...win by a mile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment