Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the best hair straightener out there?

Im willing to spend my money, and it has to be max 160$.





i have really wavy hair and i hate it, it has to straighten my hair quick too.What is the best hair straightener out there?
sedu!


folica.com


i got my straightner there and i have naturally wavy/curly hair and it saved my life. it doesnt damage my hair and is really quick and makes your hair stay straight all day and your hair still smells good not like the burnt crap most straightners do but seriously i love mine. i got it a year ago and have had no problems.What is the best hair straightener out there?
I bought the HAIRART hair straightner about 6 years ago. It is comparable to a CHI. My daughter bought a CHI and still uses my HAIRART. It has been through me every single day using it, and my two daughters. It still outlast the CHI. My old hair dresser used has for about 7 years on her customers day in and day out before buying a new one. It cost me $110 in the salon but if you go on ebay, you can get a new one for about $60. I have thought of purchasing my teenager one off ebay so mine will remain in MY bathroom.!! Trust me, this gives you the most soft, silky hair. I have natural body and curls and by far this is the best straightner. My daughter's grandmother has even purchased her one in the mall for around $160 or $180 and she still prefers using my HAIRART...It last forever and gives you the most awesome quick results. HOpe this helps. It is the only name I will ever use!
Chi is a very great Straightener


Also the ones that are the wet and dry are good too you can streightent your hair while your hair is thin and small other than when its dry and thick. Also the bed head ones are great too
i straighten my hair everyday and i get it chemically straightened too. i dont know the name of my straightener and im not gonna go look right now but its just a flat iron. ask it the hair section,youll get better answers
the chi its pink and its proven to be the best ceramic straighter my cousin has it and loves it shes a hair stylist! i recommend you buy it =]


oh and it works great for my cousin and she has crazy curly hair! so it should work perfect for you
screw chi there is a much better thing than that.





it is the instyler straightener and it never burns your hair.





such a _itch whoever thumbed me down because the instyler works. get off ur as_ and go buy it if u don't believe me
omg go with Solia, not Chi r anything else. It straightens really fast and Chi's break a lot, unlike solia's.
chiiii.




















:D
dont damage your hair! use and overripe avocado and leave it on for a while. then brush it straight.
chiiii
I use the Chi, it's awesome!
chi.
Chi[=











I love my Pink Dazzle Chi!!!





I have really curly hair but my Chi really helps!!!
  • eye makeup remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment