Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best hair straighteners for my hair type?

I have shoulder-length, coarse, thicker hair. It has little to no damage and has minimal wave. I've really been looking for a straightener that can smooth my hair and make it, well, not so coarse-textured or thick.





What specific straighteners would you recommend that would work best for my hair type with desired results?





Thanks in advance ;)Best hair straighteners for my hair type?
I have hair just like yours and i use a GHD.


It works really well on my hair, and gives it a smooth finish!





Have a look at their website:


http://www.ghdhair.com/Best hair straighteners for my hair type?
the Chi is good, but their are straighteners better than a Chi.


When you are straightening your hair, you should put oil on it afterwards to moisturise it. (not to much..you don't want it to oily)





Awesome Straighteners!


Sedu


Kenta


Solia


Infrashine


Ghd





When you are straigheneing is, use a rat tail comb, and take your time! Don't rush to get it finished..the results are AMAZING
I have hair SOOO similar to yours and i have a GREAT straightener uummmm its conair and anything conair is GREAT but i do recomend usuing product for your hair because if u straighten it alot like me you hair can get damaged (It dosent show tho) and ummmmm oh ya but dont use to much caz then it looks all oily :P anywayyy hope I help
chi.


but it's SO expensive... :[
the best straightener is


REMINGTON- WET TO STRAIGHT


this straightener keeps your hair very smooth and silky


it could be used on wet hair.
I've got your hair! I use Biosilk, I got it at target


for only $70. REMEMBER: NEVER STAIGHTEN HAIR WITH


MORE THAN 400 DEGREES! YOU WILL FRY YOUR HAIR!


=)
DONT GET A CHI


GET A GHD!!!





GHD FORREVER


IT IS BETTER THAN THE CHI AND DOSENT PULL YOUR HAIR AND BREAK IT OFF LIKE THE CHI!
I find Chi's work really well.
chi its about $100

No comments:

Post a Comment