Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best hair straighteners that wont damage hair? that will go from frizzy to shine?

are there any flat irons that wont damage hair? my hair is frizzy and just dull are there any flat irons that will make my hair shiney and not so piecey and not look like i have a million split ends?Best hair straighteners that wont damage hair? that will go from frizzy to shine?
SEDU is awsome


i ordered it from www.folica.com


just see the reviews in their site....above 4000 reviews ...everyone said it is awsome


and many have uploaded their before and after pics too in that site so have a look.


ofcourse it is expensive but you will never regret your purchase


am using it since 5 years even today it works as good as the initial days





lol do i sound like am marketting it





ha ha ha


dont just read my review read 4000 reviews and decide they all cannot be wrongBest hair straighteners that wont damage hair? that will go from frizzy to shine?
There is no flat iron that won't damage the hair all of them do. All the advertisements that say it won't damage the hair lie all they want to do is sell stuff. There are some that won't damage the hair as much as others though. I have a Chi straightener and it doesen't damage my hair as much as my old straightener it does make your hair smooth and pretty. because it has ceramic plates and stuff maybe it would work for you to. You can also use some serums and stuff that they sell in stores to keep your hair nice and healthy and so it won't get damaged with all the heat. Hope I helped.
i have the same problem as you. my best friend has a chi turbo. i HATE it. it fried my hair. my other friend has a regular pink chi and that worked great but once i walked out in the humidity my hair frizzed back up.





sedu makes top of the line flat irons. they have way better reviews on folica


http://www.folica.com/brands/sedu_140.ht�?/a>





a lot of people who have problems using chis because it fries their hair do great with the sedu. and they're just about the same price. folica will give you free shipping, add in a free mini iron and spray, and will offer to you for about 20 bucks cheaper
The best flat iron is the CHI. It has ceramic plates which are a lot better for your hair. With ANY heating tool you need to use a heat protection serum. Usually when you buy a CHI, it comes with a small bottle of serum..which will last you for months.
i agree that CHI works theeee verrrryyyyyyy best. 1'; ceramic. every other straightener compared to that is kind of worthless haha. and as for me, wet 2 straight doesn't work very well and actually creates more frizz and damage.





CHI ALL THE WAY. :D
The Remington Wet 2 Straight... it has negative ions that keeps your hair shiny and not frizzy, and steam vents keep it from frying, even when it's wet. It's $22 for the 1-inch, and $25 for the 2-inch at Target or Wal Mart. It's the best I've ever used, and its cheap.
CHI is amazing Chi Turbo 1' is what I have had for 5 years works great and lasts.
the ion is the best
CHI TurbO...Makes my hair oh so smooth and silky b/c I got frizz for days,LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment