Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners? that dont dry out hair?

i want to get a hair straightener but i dont want to dry out my hair so it is thin and dry. any suggestions? What are the best hair straighteners? that dont dry out hair?
ok i have my hair layered and i spike them and poof it up and spray a TON of holding hair spray to keep it in place..i take my hair after nikki sixx from motley crue...and yes my hair is all burnt and dried up..it never looks it though but it is...when i get the spray out of my hair..i use shampoo and conditioner..and when i dry my hair and all that..its not dry and dead anymore..its like how it was when its natural and not straightened..and i use my hair straightener on max heat...anyways im just saying this is what works for me..i know some people that totally fried there hair and it stayed that way..sooo i dunnoWhat are the best hair straighteners? that dont dry out hair?
You will need to apply some cream or some heat resistant hair lotion first, to prevent over drying and over heating.
um any of the new conair hair straitners are great for all types!!!
the CHI brand is a really good but expensive brand.
i have a bed head straightener and it is the BEST!!!! It doesn't dry out your hair, gets rid of all fly aways, and, as if it needed to be any cooler, it's blue!!!
Hair straighteners add heat to your hair to relax the hair shaft, that's how it straightens. If you don't want to dry out your hair, straightening is not for you.
since your hair is thin it's best not to get the CHI which i'm pretty sure everyone is going to recommend. get the protouch flat iron :) i only know that it is being sold in the Jcpenney salon. It steams a lot so it gives plenty more moisture then the CHI, trust me. I have the CHI %26amp; my sister has the protouch hers is better then my chi ):. Plus you can control the temperature setting %26amp; the original CHI just goes to the hottest so your hair might break off... it's about 29.99$-39.99$ btw. my sis got it on sale for 20$
http://www.sedubeauty.com/





the sedu is the best hair straightner ever!!!!!


and also use some frizz ease on your hair!!


shampoo conditionar





and put the serum in before you straighten it
A ceramic straightener with different heat settings would be the best. Use the lowest heat setting possible and a good heat protectant beforehand. Keratese makes the best called cement thermique, but it's expensive and found in salons.
  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment