Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whats the best hair straighteners?

I have shoulder length hair which is very curly - I have straightener that i use (babyliss) but after around 3 hours of using them my hair goes back to normal - I have to walk to school so usually the weather is quite windy. I need GHD's but they are quite expensive. Does anyone have any straighteners that are quite good, reasonably priced, and last all day with straight hair?


Thanks for all your tips!


Whats the best hair straighteners?
Sedu is the #1 flat iron out right now and about 1/2 the price of GHD. Funny how things work out, huh?


http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Flat__360_1.h�?/a>Whats the best hair straighteners?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)






my favourite is FHI straighteners because they get the hottest out of all the straighteners I have tried including GHD, i think they go to 232 degrees, but they have a temperature dial to turn them down, I also curl with them as well sometimes. I used to have GHD but since i bought my FHI from http://www.saloneasy.com/straighteners/f�?/a> I definitely wouldn't go back to GHD. You should give FHI a go, you wouldnt be dissapointed i dont think! x.
i have bought so many hair straighteners and in the end had to buy GHDs, I'd just save up and get the GHDs as they're well worth it. I have really tight curls and they are the only straighteners what actually make my hair smooth and straight instead of a frizzy, fried, straight mess.
Hi,my hair is naturally wavy so I totally understand you! I found a website folica.com,I went to the site researched a bunch of flat irons and decided on a solia..I love it! My hair stays straight through the next day. Check out the the site and they even have reviews,so that helped me make my decision. They are alittle pricey but well worth it. Oh and you need to use kenra platinum hot spray,it works really good..Hope this helps! Good Luck!
Ghd's are the best....and soooo worth the money!! Ive had mine for 4 years now and still wont part with them!!


You can get the cheap on ebay, but watch out for fake ones.


You can also get ones from ebay called 'she' my friend got these and are just as good as Ghd's!


Treat yourself to a pair!!


xxx
Japanese straightening, expensive, takes forever BUT IS forever! Imagine getting our of the shower, towel drying and having pin straight soft hair FOREVER! (Or until the hair grows out).
i use FHI's they are expensive to but they work very good and you probably wont find one's that actually straighten curly hair if your not willing to pay alot,, but dont get GHI's because there not as good as FHI's
i have a conair 1. its red and black and only cost me about 20 dollars. It works wonders for me and it stays straight for days if i dont wash my hair that long
Futura, they use them at my hairdressers and my hair stays straight for ages, even when i wake up the next morning it's straight.
Toni %26amp; Guy.





They are about £40 and have lasted me 5 years so far and their condition is brilliant.





They are just as good as GHD's in my opinion because I have GHD's too.
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment