Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners out there?

I have coarse, thick, curly hair and I'm going to get a scene haircut I need a really good quality straightener for my hair price isn't an issue. I just need the best! Please provide any information you know. (Yes my avatar picture is me %26amp; my hair)!What are the best hair straighteners out there?
the sedu or ghd are the best (:What are the best hair straighteners out there?
I use the Jilbere de Paris and I LOVE it! I have the 2 1/2 inch plates. Gets super hot. You can get it at Sally Beauty Supply for $29.99 right now. Dont let the price fool you though...its a GREAT product! Here are some of the details from Sallys website...





•Ultra-smooth surfaces cause less stress and damage to hair


•Ceramic Pulse System with 200 watts of power


�?0 heat settings, up to 230 C./446 F.


•Cool Touch Fabric


•Instant heat, even heat distribution, no hot spot





The Jilbere Ceramic Tools Porcelain Series Professional Flat Iron features commercial grade porcelain ceramic plates. Porcelain is a fine ceramic compound with greater strength and durability for precise heat distribution and state-of-the-art performance. Ceramic technology eliminates frizz, assists in the breakdown of bacteria buildup and emits ion reflectives which enhance the vitality of the hair.





Hope that helps!
the chi straightner


its the best on the market
The instyler or conair infiniti
i use the wet to straight, but my hair is kinda flippy after like 10 hrs when i do it dry
The instyeler is a good straightener, its straightens hair really good! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment