Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is the best hair straighteners/flat irons in your opinion?best answer 10 points?

hi i really need a new hair staightener.. but i really need a good one that doesnt damage your hair.. do you know of any im am willing to pay up to $500.. also i heard about this one flat iron on tv and it has like scissors on the side and it cuts the split ends as it straightens it does anyone know what thatas called? thanksWhat is the best hair straighteners/flat irons in your opinion?best answer 10 points?
I heard CHI is Really good.


Or Hot tools :D


They both work well.What is the best hair straighteners/flat irons in your opinion?best answer 10 points?
A Chi hair straightner works amazing. if you use the products as well your hair will be super shiny. I have been looking for a really good straightner for years, and this works GREAT! and i have like Ringlets!


it costs around 100 dollars
I have a chi and love it.


My friends have a fhi and it also works really well, but I still like my chi better!


(we have different types of hair, so to each their own.)
i use a chi...it works fine and it really doesnt damage ur hair if u really no how to straighten it...like wen u straighten it you have to go very slow...very slowly down not fast or it will damage it. i think chi is good...
Um i have n idea what you are talking about with regards to the split end cutting straightener but I really really love my paul mitchell straightener !
CHI
chi is rly good

No comments:

Post a Comment