Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the top 10 best hair straighteners?

I'm just curious to see what the top 10 best straighteners are... I have heard the following two answers several times as to the best straighteners. They are the Sedu, and the Maxi Glide. I watched a couple videos on youtube about them but I want to know the top ten for you. So tell me!What are the top 10 best hair straighteners?
1)T-3 ($115+)


2)FHI Runway Series ($400)


best available on the market, but the price makes it rank as number


2, if you have the money go for it there not called runway series for nothing. They are used for runway shows and etc.


3)FHI Platform Series ($150-200) Supposed to be a bit better than t-3 but haven't tried it myself.


4)Chi pink series(chi's are a bit overrated and outdated)


5)ghd


6)haiWhat are the top 10 best hair straighteners?
GHD ARE THE BEST WHT PLANET DO U PEOPLE LIVE ON !!!!

Report Abuse



Chi is number one for me.





Nothing else compares for me, so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment