Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners around except GHD?

GHD are a little too expensive so i was wondering are there any the same quality that i can curl my hair with too?


ive heard 'she' and 'kodo' straighteners are good but everything looks the same to me so id really appreciate some help or advice.





thankyou!What are the best hair straighteners around except GHD?
Apparently CHI's are supposed to be very good but might be expensive too.





I'd suggest saving up for a GHD, it really is worth it





=]What are the best hair straighteners around except GHD?
Both ghd and chi are good items, choose a good tool to beautify your life!





www.fascinationsale.com

Report Abuse



I researched flat irons for hours the other day before just going to Walmart and buying the Remington Professional Hair Straightener. It is amazing! I was going to pay around $100 for a Sedu or Solia, but this inexpensive ($40) is amazing! It has tourmaline plates which is what you want. Auto shut off. Heats up to 430 degrees. 30second heat up. AND you can curl your hair under/out since the edges are curved. :) I have thick hair that is a tad frizzy and this made it half has thick, smooth and silky!! I love it! I'm so glad I didn't buy the Chi or Sedu or GHD. This is better than what I've heard about the Chi. Try it!
Hí, the best straightener that I have it is Babyliss 230 Pro Radiance ( our trade Conair) it is very good I´m very happy ( it is the fifth straighteners that I bayed) the price it not very cheap, but I haver order in a catalogue La Redoute and it was 40% off her price !


http://www.straightness-breakthrough.co.�?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC01DbwEB�?/a>


;-)
I have a CONAIR one and its amazinggg! they come in pretty colors and you can change the heat. so if you like want ur hair realllly straight u can put it on 25 heat, but if you onlly want like it kinda straight like not as intense you can put it on like 5 heat! its perfect for curling too!
chi straightners are amazing
i agree with the person above save for ghds i did and there the best things i've every come across

No comments:

Post a Comment