Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners for boys?

http://www.ghdhair.com/ghd-iv-mini-style�?/a>





These are perfect for shorter hair, nothing compares to them, a lot of the slimmer straighteners tend to not work very well but I use them in my salon.What are the best hair straighteners for boys?
I hate straight guys straightening their hair. Its just too gay!!!





But, you can always ask your girlfriend... I wouldnt want to be your gf, I would be scared of you stealing my makeup...





I know you're not gay, if you were, you wouldn't be asking girls, but girls would be asking you.What are the best hair straighteners for boys?
My guy mate bought these mini unisex straightners from superdrug the other day, he said that theyre brilliant!


I think theyre babyliss ones I cant remember..


But usually if guys hair is short, then you dont need expensive straightners x
I think Dark GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron will fit for boys ,i brother have used.
Hey,


You should get the CHI straightener because you can straighten really close to your roots and since boys' hair tends to be shorter, this straightener works the best:)
I use my sisters GHD's, they're pretty much the best you can get. I'd recomend the skiniest ones as they're more versatile and would be better if your hair isnt really long.
The same ones that girls use. Seriously. Girls know more about hair than you - get a female friend to recommend one and buy it.
get one from the store that is skinny. the bigger they are the harder for you to use.
None lol get to the barber for a nice short boys haircut far better
I would say other boys.
chi
u r too gay

No comments:

Post a Comment