Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners for thick, black hair?

GHD hair straightners are the best without a doubt for all hair types. They cost about £99.00 per pair but they are worth every penny.





Good luckWhat are the best hair straighteners for thick, black hair?
I'm Multi-racial and I seen my mother use a hot comb on my sisters hair with a oil called Dixie Peach, you got to be careful or you'll burn yourself, some use simply Olive oil at night and wrap it, it gives a nice shine and relaxes the hair. by multi racial i mean black and white with some American Indian thrown in.What are the best hair straighteners for thick, black hair?
GHDs are brilliant, I've never had any problems with me. If you have problems with picking the right straighteners, try round your friends if any of them have GHDs and test them out and see how you like them


The ghd IV salon styler sounds like what you need for your hair...





';The ghd IV salon styler brings control and versatility for those with longer, thicker hair and Afro Caribbean hair. Create curls, waves, flicks and straight to turn heads.';





Find out more at


http://ww2.ghdhair.com/uk/ghd-iv-salon-s�?/a>
Without doubt GHDs are the best for any hair. I dont know where you have heard the complaints from or what kind of complaints they were, but I have used them for years and wouldn't use anything else. Everyone I know uses them also and has no complaints. Nothing will compare to GHDs, trust me, I have tried so many different types and they always end up in the bin!
yeh the ghds are the best.. the wider, ones with the larger plates.. my friend uses them and she has arfo-carribean hair and they work great... if you buy them from a good hair dressers they come with a warrenty so ghd will fix them for free if they break
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa�?/a>





people say this is good...
Motions Oil Moisturizing formula and Mizani are very good for straightening hair without causing too much damage.
i have to give a


thumbs down to ghd's.





deff go for biosilk or a chi.


they are some of tha best


flat irons out thurr.. [[:
boen ceramic is the the best
Ghd's are the best! They're pretty expensive but worth the money. They work well on all hair types.
ghds are the best no matter wat type of hair u've got ....hmm am sellin mine ..lol
my wife swears by ghd.
you might want to try going to beauty store or hair store and asking someone there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment