Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners for thick, wavy hair?

GHD, but be careful with them.


They might be the best but if you straighten your hair too much, it will damage it.





Good Luck!What are the best hair straighteners for thick, wavy hair?
I just got a sedu, I like itWhat are the best hair straighteners for thick, wavy hair?
wide plated GHDs
ghd's are probably the best iron if you have thick hair. The salon styler start at about £99.99 and range up from there depending what goodies you get with them





One thing you need to look out for is fake ghd's. If your worried about fake ghd's You can compare prices of ghds here from authorised stockists.
I'd say ghds hun there the best can't beat them :) ! x
GHD the salon size, thes have extra wide plates espically for thick hair, these are what I use and are great and keep my hair straight all day! Hope this helped :) x
a 1 inch CHI! So awesome! I use this iron at home as well as at my salon. Make sure and use a heat protecting spray. I like MegaSilk Heat Protectant.
CHI is always the way to go. They were the first major hair straightener so thats got to tell you something. If they did well in the beginning then their doing even better now.








Btw if your looking for a cute new hairstyle to tryout go here this tutorial is awesome. Rate high if you can!! ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG�?/a>
i also have thick and wavy hair so i wash my hair,use a straightening brush while my hairs wet,use a frizz control spray,and use tresemme straighteners.it takes a while but you get pretty straight hair.hope this was the kinda answer you were looking for!:)
My hair is thick and VERY wavy and i use GHD's

No comments:

Post a Comment