Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whats the best hair Straighteners out now ?

I want new hair straighteners for xmas ....





Any suggestions of the best..also i go away alot so would love really cute thin ones to take with me.Whats the best hair Straighteners out now ?
Ok well I wanted GHD's for xmas two years ago, but never got them. Instead I got FHI and I think they were about £89. So they're probably down in price by now. They are really really good, as I have wavy stubborn hair that likes to frizz. These straightners do make my hair straight, people dont believe that I have naturally wavy hair, and surprisingly (although I don't know if it's my shampoo) but my hair doesn't frizz, it is very soft. People have stopped to tell me my hair looks soft, especially at school, they love stroking my hair... lol, but yeh that could be the shampoo. However the straightners are very very good, they're still working after two years. The heat does only go up to 240 max I think, but I only use them at 150 anyway and it does the trick perfectly. Hope this helps.Whats the best hair Straighteners out now ?
During the holidays Chi sells these limited edition straighteners.


Only difference from the originals are that they have different designs haha...


But I bought a white one and it came with two nail polishes and a case that can be used for traveling.


If you just by the original one without all the extra ';free'; junk (the limited edition ones are ultimately more expensive.. they grab you with the designs haha..) it's like 140 dollars (Canadian).


Paul Brown and Sedu are also good..


However I think they (well Paul Brown at least) only go up to 430 degrees celcius.


The Chi goes up toe 450.


If you get Turbo Chi, the temperature is more adjustable so if you want to curl your hair with your straightener (which requires less heat) you can adjust the settings..
OK..CHI is NOT the best straightener...there is a straightener called a babyliss, its awesome! it heats up to 450 degrees and it is titanium.


However it is very important that you are careful with it because it will fry the ends of your hair if you keep it on the highest heat setting. Most PROFESSIONALS use the babyliss, including ME...its awesome, I promise you would be amazed with what it can do!





Unless you have a cosmetology license you can only buy it online...


its the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 1 1/2'; Sraightening Iron, and its the 17th item down on the page(click the link)





***however it gets super hot and the ends are very thin on the iron so you would have to learn to straighten with one hand, and not put your fingers on the tip if the iron...it will burn you!!





http://www.folica.com/brands/babyliss_3.html?s_cid=gg_babyliss%26amp;GCID=S31334x001%26amp;keyword=babyliss%26amp;gclid=CKvRkPuhqpcCFSCcnAodVkBpjA








hope this website helps! :)
I have the chi and it works like magic. I have naturally wavy hair and when I run this straightener over it once to twice it goes completely straight. Also, the dial in the middle lets you chose whichever temperature works best. It really is worth the price.
I agree with ';Me M'; GHD's all the way-I also have very stubborn wavy hair and only GHD's do the job!
CHI is by far the BEST straightener ever. it comes in different sizes and heats up very fast and gets very hot.
I agree with the others. I have a Chi straightener and it works AWESOME.
CHI ish the best!


But the instyler is good too.
Its got to be GHDs!!
Totally got to be GHD's. I have really curly hair.....some people don't know this! :-) (What did we do before them?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment