Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners the ones i have got babayliss dry and split my hair?

FHI's.


There better than GHD's and are only £10 more.What are the best hair straighteners the ones i have got babayliss dry and split my hair?
For about a hundred bucks you can get a really nice CHI flatiron. The important thing is to have a product on your hair when you straighten because the flatiron will bake off the layer of product, and better the product get baked than your hair.What are the best hair straighteners the ones i have got babayliss dry and split my hair?
I've got GHD (Good Hair Day) and I love them. You can get them off the net for under £100. You might think thats a lil expensive but they last for years!! I've had mine for 4 years and they are still going strong.





Here's a site that you might wanna have a look at.





http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/catalogu�?/a>





http://www.jasonshankey.co.uk/





I can't find the website that I got mine off but I hope that these ones help you out
All hair straightners ruin your hair. I used to have remmington wet2straights. They were very good at keeping the moisture in. I have scince bought a pair of GHD's and i would never go back. They are brilliant. If your hair is getting dry, try using some serum or heat protection spray. Tresmé heat defence smooth works well for me as unlike other heat protection sprays it does'nt cause your hair to go like a piece of cardboard after youve straigtened it!
GHDs (good hair days lol says it all lol)








they are made specially to help protect your hair, they also seem to keep my hair which goes frizzy the moment i step out the door in check lol try not to over straighten your hair and only do it when necessary!





also make sure you condition your hair well and use a heat protection spray it really will help keep your hair in great condition
All hair straighteners will dry your hair with constant use. You have to put a heat protector on your hair, and keep your hair well conditioned. GHD are one of the best on the market at the moment, but as I said before your hair needs to be kept well conditioned. Use a treatment weekly.
Remington. This is what i use. its waay better than any other product. I had babyliss and it dried and split my hair. so i got remington and it works amazingly.








go for it.
Caprice straighteners are just as good as GHD but a quarter of the price. I use mine every day, always with a protection product though.
The best ones are said to be GHDs (good hair day)


but they are REALLY expensive. But even the good ones will damage your hair if you straighten too often or don't use a thermal protection creme.
GHD are the way forward,yeah they may be expensive but they are brilliant
GHDs.
GHDs no doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment