Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are the best hair straighteners that I can get at places like Target, K-Mart, or Wal-Mart?

I'd like a few suggestions, because I can't get too expensive but I want one that is good. Thanks!What are the best hair straighteners that I can get at places like Target, K-Mart, or Wal-Mart?
Remington wet to dry straighteners are a great value at walmart for about $25.00. they are built tough and work great ... i wouldn't buy another brand now that i tried it.What are the best hair straighteners that I can get at places like Target, K-Mart, or Wal-Mart?
Its a thing called the remington wet to straight. I have it. It straightens wet straight and damp hair. It is all digital and high tech. You can google it. It has a thick plate so it straightens a lot of hair fast. I can straighten all the hair on my head in about 10 minutes with it. Its great and I love it. It is only $25.00 dollars, and can be found at Target. Hope I helped
I've got a Remington ceramic pro from Kmart which cost me about $50. I have had it for nearly 2 years and I have not had a problem with it. I went through 3 Muster Professionals in the same amount of time previously costing me about $250 each time. I will never buy anything else now. I have very thick hair and it is great.
Con Air is definately the way to go. It may be a bit pricy depending on where you get it. However it works very well and lasts the longest. I speak from experience. ConAir products are definately worth the amount of money you pay for them.
I'd reccomend getting the conair hair straightner


if thats to expenisve then they should have some other kinds


get the big kind


not the small


the pull your hair
i suggest bed head control freak





http://www.hairretail.com/tbhcfs01.html
i use wet 2 straight bc you dont have to use a blow dyer and it works fine . lol i love it.
mite as well not buy it because walmrt has the sucky ones


and iunno about target


but u should but CHI


CHI IS DA BOMBBB
get the ceramic kind

No comments:

Post a Comment