Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best hair straightener for thick curly and dry hair?

I have thick and dry hair that has weird curls in it. My hair straightener is bad (babyliss) and doesnt do a good job on my hair, so what is the best one for my hair type? People say GHD is the best but are there any others?Best hair straightener for thick curly and dry hair?
I think serum is the best straightener when used properly - and get a fantastic ionic blowdryer, and get the T3 duality straightening iron. If you have the right tools you can straighten your hair in less time and therefore cause less damage.





I really like Frederic Fekkai ';Technician's Glaze'; - I put it on my hair while it's damp, blowdry, then put a little more on the ends to protect them before I use my iron.Best hair straightener for thick curly and dry hair?
A natural hair relaxer called BodipHeir. Hair straightening system straightens curly/kinky/wavy hair without the use of chemicals.
I have the same kind of hair..it's really annoying for me..i use vidal sassoon...it's not the best, but it works.
A GHD is definately the best hair straightner. If it's to expensive for you then you should try looking on ebay for cheap ones. There are also some places where you can take your old hair straightner in to them and they'll give you a big discount off the price of a GHD.
hello... I have very thick and very curly hair. i use the maxiglide hair straightener. it is the best of the best of all flat irons.. i also have a paul mitchell flat iron (used in most salons) but i prefer my maxiglide.. you can get it on ebay for a cheaper price. I paid 140.00 from a tv infomertial... it is totally worth it. it has pins on the flat plate to untangle and smooth the hair and it has a steam button that helps with the tougher parts.. the way the iron is designed, you can flip the ends so they do not look brittle.. it is worth every penny. (in my opinion better then the paul mitchell) i would also suggest using a shampoo and conditioner that is heat activated,. good luck and really get the maxi glide.. if u get if from their website, you will get their gaurentee. let me know if u get it.. u will love it as much as i do!! the website i posted has it for $89.95 with free shipping.. the website gives more things with the purchase but this is a good price. again good luck
I also have thick and dry hair but mine is sorta wavy because of my layers but Chi works best for me. I bought it for about $100 but it was on sale.
Move to a climate with low humidity. Your hair will act the way you've always wanted it to. Plus, you won't sweat as much or be as cold in winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment