Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's the best hair straightener out there, but not $100? And what's so great about ceramic plates?

The best one that's around $20 or slightly more? I'm doing my entire head so yeah. I have naturally curly hair, and very very frizzy. But I normally get a straightener perm thing done to it so that's not as bad. I would just like to know what's the best. And whats so great about ceramic plates? Are there any other plates that are better?What's the best hair straightener out there, but not $100? And what's so great about ceramic plates?
ceramic plates are most likely what your going to get now adays, there aren't very many straighteners without ceramic, and ceramic is better because it can get hotter than most materials.





if you want a good straightener for cheap, try eBay, i got a CHI for $60, which would be about $130 in stores.What's the best hair straightener out there, but not $100? And what's so great about ceramic plates?
the BEST hair straightener is the ISO straightener. u will never find one for 20 bux. nice ones are 200-350 dolloars, and ones from 80-100 are cheapo ones. the iso oneis usually about 300, but we got it on amazon i think for 34 bux! ceramic plates dont damage your hair. you need to be careful about styling your hair with a heated product, you should invest in a spray that protects your hair from heat damage.
Try ';Gold 'N Hot';... The original is about $13.00. I got mine from a friend nearly 3 years ago, and it still works quite well considering how old it is. (It takes about 20 minutes to heat up though now, because it's slowly dying). It's not ceramic, but it works great on my hair and I have CRAZY hair. It's really similar to African American hair, but slightly looser and equally as frizzy, lol.


Good luck, I know its hard finding decent and cheap straighteners.
honestly, the chi straightener is AMAZING and I got mine off amazon for $75, I have what I call halfie hair (im half white/half black) so my hair is ridiculously curly, and i swear by this straightener, I've never had one I loved so much so don't waste your money on a really expensive one
The solia is good. It's a ceramic and it's around $80 on folica.com. The solia is like the chi only less expensive an doesn't damage your hair as much. I bought two $20 straighteners and they stopped working or never worked to begin with. spend $80 is definitely worth it.
I have a Sedu, and it's AMAZING. I got it for around $70 though, but it's definetely worth it. Ceramaic plates are better for your hair, and they make it smoother and shinier.
ceramic doesnt kill your hair as much


very frizzy you NEED something more than $100


anything by chi works really well


you can probably find it cheap somewhere
You won't find any decent straightener for less than $80, sorry.
a solia is good i just got mine and it was only like 75 or 80 and it works well for that price.
instyler! Works great, if you want flips, you got it! If you want it strait... YOU GOT IT! It works for both :P

No comments:

Post a Comment