Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best of the best hair straightener out there right now?

I kinda want to try.. the GHD IV STYLER 1';.. and I already have a CHI straightener.. but I just wanna know if there are other better options then those too, and if you have personal experience with any of them.What is the best of the best hair straightener out there right now?
Sedu.



I have an entire box of junk that I have bought throughout the years to straighten my hair, including other flat irons. Nothing has ever come even close to giving the results that Sedu does.



I have thick, curly hair which is prone to frizzing when it is straightened. I chose Sedu after my hair stylist used it on my hair. This really does work. It heats up quickly, and is very light and comfortable to use. I can finally straighten my hair myself and look like I came from the salon, in about 15 minutes. It does not dry, break or damage my hair in any noticable way. Best yet, my hair style last for days.What is the best of the best hair straightener out there right now?
Well for me I use the Coair CS25 1-5/8 straightener and it works real good. It has an attachable comb so it helps part the hair and keep it in place. It only runs like $30 so it's not a fortune. I have had mine for like 3 months already and use it everyday without it breaking.
i like my conair one! it's really small and works good for my short hair!
oh please people, if you want a good straightener you have to buy an expensive one. %26amp; i think any of the good ceramic ones that go up to 400 or 450 degrees works about the same %26amp; i have the chi too and i love itt.
the croc, it supposed to look like a croccidle i heard thats really goodd
As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons/hair straighteners, including Sedu, Hai, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss Ghd, T3, Kenta etc. You should get a Professional hair straightener, they style much better and faster, and most importantly, they protect your hair.



In terms of performance:



The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, Ghd. These are top of the line professional brands



Above average: Chi, Hai, Paul Mitchell,



Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss



Below Average: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.



Helpful Flat Iron Instruction Video:



How to Curl Hair With Straightener



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP/a>



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_/a>



http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla/a>



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl/a>



How to Use a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb/a>



How to Add Volume to Your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyLM_kuu/a>



How to Create Sexy Waves with a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_Olhlb2/a>



How to Flip your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0/a>



=== Tips for buying professional hair appliances ===



Do NOT buy professional hair appliances from unauthorized places like amazom.com, eBay, Target, Walmart, etc. Because if you do, manufacturers will refuse to honor the warranty. Buy from licensed places like salon, licensed professional beauty stores like Folica.com, Ulta.com, West Coast Beauty Supply Inc. etc
SEDU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone is like so happy with that straightner!! go check it out at this website...people say its better than chi...
I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.
CHI-



http://editions-paquet.com/Images/Produc/a>





CORIOLISS - http://www.powderpuff.net/acatalog/corio/a>







BOTH ARE A LITTLE HIGH PRICED BUT WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY... ON THE CORIOLISS YOU CAN EVEN CURL HAIR.. ITS EASY I PERSONALY LOVE THAT ONE..







GOOD LUCK!!!
I love my Revlon 1'; straightener.
i never buy those expensive ones, they break any ways. the best one in the freakin worl is the 'revlon ceramic straightner' and its about 17 bucks. its not like all those other cheap ones. all my friends and peopel i know use this one. my brothers girlfriend bought a chi and its already broke!
i forgot what its called, but i guess u can search it on google. i think my friend got it from qvc or one of those kind of channels.



its so cool! its a straightener that straightens w/ water. you like put water in this tube thingy and hook it on the straightener, and it straightens. and it even straightens wet hair, and it works soooo well! you even get like products to put in ur hair to make it shinier, and protect your hair and stuff. AND IT DOESNT BURN YOUR HAIR. ITS SOOO COOL. u can wave ur hair with it, or curl it or flip it. its awesome GETTT IT!!!
well i swear by my GHDs ive had them for over 4 years now and they are still good as ever they come with a 3 year guarentee, and after that if they break they will fix them ive heard, but seriously i use mine practicly everyday and they still work like brand new

they protect your hair and it actually stays straight

i would recomend them to anyone, ive tried a lot of straigteners and others dont come near to GHDs so i say buy them you really do get what you pay for and you wont regret it

x

No comments:

Post a Comment