Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener in your opinion?

I want to buy a nice hair straightener for my sister for Christmas. She told me she liked the ';InStyler'; but I told her that it was too expensive for my budget, and also it didn't convince me after reading the reviews.

Then she said she would like the CHI, which I've been looking at and seems pretty good (I've found some in my budget).



Do you have or have used a good hair straightener that you can recommend?



My budget is $80.00. Thanks!!What is the best hair straightener in your opinion?
Hey :-)



Just wanted to say this...

-I have heard that the brand 'CHI' is VERY BAD, some have CAUGHT on FIRE!! (Seriosuly see link%26gt; http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm/a> ). People just tell you to buy them because they are popular, not good quality!

At the end of the day the decision is totally up to you, and I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, it's just what I've heard (that they are also very flimsy and break easily) I'm just trying to help!



All the best :-)What is the best hair straightener in your opinion?
I use CHI. Its a little pricy but works great.
the one that straightens hair

No comments:

Post a Comment