Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener for medium to thin hair?

+That is sold at Ulta stores, NOT ONLINE!

I have about medium-thin hair and I need a really good hair straightener. The one that could set the heat number thing. Must be 3/4-1inch. I also don't want the straightener to be SUPER hot, and must be affordable-around 10-20$. Please give a link or a specific name. Thank you.



Oh yeah, please don't say Chi because those are VERY expensive.!What is the best hair straightener for medium to thin hair?
i have this straightner... and i have thin medium hair... its really nice.. its arounf 20 -25 dollars... and also i know quite a bit of people with this straighner.. i would most definetly recommend it.... i got mine from walmart.... hope i helped :)



http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31/a>What is the best hair straightener for medium to thin hair?
i'd say ';conAir';, works the best on my hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment