Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair straightener that costs under $50 that you've used? One that makes hair super straight?

Heyy

SO I was going to buy a Chi, but I don't have enough money. Whats the best CHEAP yet good quality straightener that you have used. One that makes hair SUPER SUPER straight and shiny. Please answer =] Thanks so much!

10 pts to the best answer ;)

Thanks.

%26lt;3What is the best hair straightener that costs under $50 that you've used? One that makes hair super straight?
The one I use is Wet 2 Straight Remington and it works great! I got mine about a year ago at Wal-Mart for about $20. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Remington-Straight/a>

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>

You can use it when your hair is dripping wet!

When you have it on a low number, like 3, that would mean your hair is dry, and not that wavy. If it's on...let's say 10, your hair is probably curly or coarse, but dry. If it's on something like 15, your hair should be damp, and normal. If it's really high, your hair should be really wet (dripping).

Also, you will always know when it is heated up all the way because it will beep like 5 times.What is the best hair straightener that costs under $50 that you've used? One that makes hair super straight?
I have HOT TOOLS straightner..their really good..the lady who does my hair introuduced me to this straightener and i fell in love with it..i have THICK AND FRIZZY HAIR and other straightners it didnt work, plus it gaved me awful split ends..now with hot tools it smooths your hair and doesnt damage it, it actually healthy's your hair and it doesnt give you no split ends..i love it!..at the stores their usually around $70 but on ebay and amazon i got mine for less than $50 ( i got it for almost $30)..



Hope i helped
I just asked a similar question a few days ago. A lot of people recommended the wet 2 straight by remmington. I got it yesterday and i really like it. I like that you can adjust the temperature on it and it made my hair pretty shiny after using it.
honestly, wet to straight or w.e. really doesnt work, i got that....

and it kinda sucks..

it jsut damages my hair and makes it majorly frizzy...

thats acc the hair straightener i had, i came on here hoping to hear about a new one

im acc kinda interested in hot tools now.. :P
the GHD its the best! and remember, the thin plates work best on fringes, and the thick plates best on long thick hair.
Ive heard theres this straightener called ';wet 2 straight'; for 30 dollars. u can use it if ur hair is wet or dry. im pretty sure u can buy it at wal mart.
I dont think that you can buy anyhthing under $50 that works really good. Sorry. :(
just save your money to buy a nce one.

then it wont totally fry your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment