Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is CHI really the best hair straightener?

I've been wanting a straightener for a while now, and I keep hearing great things about CHI flat irons...what are the benefits?


Is it bad for your hair, because of the extremely high heat? Is it worth the money? If you don't think they are great, any suggestions for other types?


Help please!Is CHI really the best hair straightener?
I used to have a CHI. It works nice, I guess, but it dries hair out more, and mine broke after a few months. Now I have a T3 Tourmaline, which was about $120, so it's a little cheaper, and it works so much better. So yeah, CHIs are good, but NOT the best.Is CHI really the best hair straightener?
i hear Chi is the best, and then i keep on hearing Sedu and GHD are the best. any kind of heat on your hair is bad, thats why its best to use a heat protectant. I use a 40 dollar straightener i bought at my local beauty supply store and it works out fine on my hair. there is also a Chi knockoff from Sallys Beauty Supply called GVP, and i think its like 60-70 dollars. You could get a Chi off Folica.com or Amazon.com for cheaper. I think Chi, or Sedu, or GHD are worth it if you can get your hair straight like you came from the salon.
Hi


I think the chi straightener is the best


it's not bad for your hair cause the plates are made special i think it's ions


maybe wrong.They also use it in salons


I find when i use it my hair is straight for days


another suggestion is metropolis straightener
omg yes!! i have one and i loveeee it!!! it used to take me like an hour to straighten my hair, but with my chi it only takes like 10 minutes. and btw, idk if this is true or not, but i've heard that the limited edition chis (like the colored ones) dont work as well.
I wouldn't say that it's the BEST, but it works pretty darn well!


I straighten my hair every day and it doesn't fry it or anything, but I switch straighteners. Like one day, I would use the GHD, then the next day I would use the CHI.
My sister has a CHI and it works well. My hair stays really straight, though it seems to dry my hair out more. I use a sedu, and have had wonderful luck with it as well. CHI's are nice irons, but a GHD or Sedu also works well.
actually, they are. my mom has MANY flat irons at her salon, and this one practically TAMES the curl in frizz in customers hair. i also love this flat iron and i find it to work alot better than the sedu.
i use it and it works great!! my aunt's salon uses that brand too, im not sure if it's the best, but it works preety well for me..
i did heard that chi straightners r good...but im not sure cuz ive never tried it...i would like to try it out but if its a metal iron instead of ceramic....nty
yes, i have one and i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment