Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which is the best Hair Straightener to buy that will eliminate frizz and do MINIMAL damage to your hair?

I do not care about price, I just want the best. I mainly am looking for one that will not damage my hair. Currently I have a Vidal Sassoon Ceramic straightner that I have used for a few years now.Which is the best Hair Straightener to buy that will eliminate frizz and do MINIMAL damage to your hair?
GHD!!! i have the pure IV ghd styler and it does very little damage and it gets my hair pin straight. it also curls and waves. it is SOOOOO worth the money. dont get CHI though, i heard it gives horrible split ends. :D hope that helps!Which is the best Hair Straightener to buy that will eliminate frizz and do MINIMAL damage to your hair?
The one you have now should be pretty good. Hair straighteners with ceramic plates are better for your hair than ones with metal plates.



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>



hope that helps.
CHI,

FHI,

Sedu,

GHD
Most people seem to really like GHDs

No comments:

Post a Comment