Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair straightener or flat iron?

Hey guys! What is your favorite hair straightener and why?? I'm looking for one that is not too damaging on my hair and will make it look healthy and frizz free...THANKS!!What is the best hair straightener or flat iron?
GVPWhat is the best hair straightener or flat iron?
The CHI flat iron. My favorite, I love it!





I love it because it make my hair so soft, and flexible,and shiny,and straight and pretty! Plus it can curl or wave if you know how to do that sort of thing. Awesome! I love it! My mom curled my hair with the CHI straightener for my dance. All my friends liked it! It wont burn your hair, it heats up fast, and you get the job done. Go get it!
I'm actually asking about the ghd flatirons, right now, but I do have two CHI flatirons, which I love. I use one at school (I'm a student cosmetologist) and one at home. I like the CHIs because they're versatile; you can straighten, curl, flip, and wave you hair with this one tool. I find the ceramic plates help smooth hair and eliminate frizz, as well as make your hair shin-eh!! :D


In the past, I've also used a WIGO, which I could never go back to after using a CHI, but it's still a good flatiron. I've used a Helen of Troy, which was an alright flatiron, as well as a few borrowed irons. Ultimately, I find you get what you pay for, so don't be cheap! And which ever brand you choose to go with, I don't recomend one over one inch thick. If it's any thicker, you won't get as close to the scalp, and it may be more cumbersome. And finially, make sure you use a silicone based product in your hair when you flatiron, so as you don't damage your hair.
chi or ghd
if your hair is thin then i would recommend conair.


my hairs thin and it leaves my hair looking really nicee.


:)
I have a CHI, I've had it for four years and it still works great!


I've stepped on it, dropped it, it even has a crack on the top, but it still works like the day I bought it.
I dont know what brand or anything, but they do have hair irons that straighten with steam, and that gets rid of the friz and lasts longer.
FHI heat its reallllyyy amazing its around $100 but its worth it!
GHD definitely =]
CHI. I have used them all, and this by far is my favorite straightener. I use mine all day everyday and it has never let me down.
I like Remington hair straighteners. They work really good, but you dont have to pay a hundred dollars for it. I have two different ones, both by Remengton, and they are really good. I got each of them for under fifty dollars.
wet to b, or whatever its called





i also like conair

No comments:

Post a Comment