Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener that is NOT a Chi?

I don't want a chi because i know those are horrible for your hair.


My hair is medium thickness and it's not that hard to straighten- it will get wavy if i let it, but that's not much of a problem. my parents might get me one for christmas and price isn't really an object. ($200 max)What is the best hair straightener that is NOT a Chi?
T-Studio its like 20ish or below works great for me.What is the best hair straightener that is NOT a Chi?
A solia!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best, my hair looks super shiny and is very soft and looks healthier after I straighten it!
Remington Wet 2 Straight Slim PLate Straightener is only $30. it straightens hair and dries wet hair at the same time. you can buy it at stores, or online. check it out.





Heats up fast


Multiple settings


High quality


Smooths frizz


Thick hair


Frizzy hair


Long hair


Curly hair
FHI - FHIheat.com you can get it for like $120 and there are so many different kinds. i think it out does CHI to be honest my sister has one and i have a CHI and i really like her FHI better. (it straightens my hair faster and it leaves it just as silk smooth as the CHI)





another pretty good one is T3 - which you can get from sephora for about the same price





but FHI is better haha





hope i helped!
Sedu.
SEDU!!!! its the best ever, get the 1 1/2 inch plz do it. it was a lifesaver
The Sedu.

No comments:

Post a Comment