Sunday, February 12, 2012

What would be the best hair straightener for me?

Hi, I'm Lauren. I have naturally frizzy hair, so is there anything to accommodate that? I'm looking for something to make my hair very straight (I have curly/wavy hair.) Maybe something somewhat inexpensive if that is possible? And I'm going for the punk/scene look I guess you could say. Thanks so much guys!What would be the best hair straightener for me?
this is the one i use, 25 dollars at walmart. it works good and i have very frizzy and curly hair.



http://www.conair.com/professional-ceram/a>What would be the best hair straightener for me?
Go short! Get lots of layers! Check out these pics of Taylor Momsen. (from gossip girl)



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0597410/media/a>





You canget a straightener from walmart or target. They are around 30- 60 dollars. Not that expensive. Get one that is especially for frizzy hair.
for frizzy hair use this liquid called biosilk

for the straightner get a one called wet2straight you can straight your hair when its wet and dry
Hey, if you are going to flat iron your hair all the time, get a high end one because they heat up faster, and don't fry your hair as much.

I recommend a CHI flat iron. They last forever and I have one and my hair is thick and curly, and it works quite well. ($160)

GHD flat irons heat up even faster and hotter, but are ($250)

If you are going to use it rarely, then you can get away with a cheaper ceramic flat iron.(Get one that has Tourmaline) I have struggled with cheap flat irons for a while, and they just aren't worth it, especially if you use them often. Cheap ones fry your hair.

You can however get away with a cheap curling iron.
I have really curly/frizzy hair. Most straighteners will work well but I think buying a inexpensive one won't last very long. I have the CHI. It's about a hundred dollers and have had it for 2 years now. Me and my 2 sisters use it and it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment