Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener for everyday use?

So i straighten my hair everyday and the iron i had been using just broke... are there any irons that you know of that will keep your hair frizz free and straight all day, that work quick... and are under 100$??What is the best hair straightener for everyday use?
chi, ghd, sedu and if you want a cheap good one get a Andi's or Conair both sold at walmart. thats what i use and theyre not more than thirty dollars. ive also seen a good one from avon thats red but im not sure what its called. make sure you use a heat protective spray/cream!What is the best hair straightener for everyday use?
BaBlyiss (pronounced Baby Bliss) is awesome. I purchased mine brand new from Ebay about a month ago and it's the best flat iron I've ever tried. Instead of being ceramic like alot of straighteners out there (like the Chi) this is made of nano titanium which heats up super fast and works great. I had a Chi but it broke in only a couple months. BaByliss makes my hair so super shiny and the thing I love most about it is I only have to make one pass thru each section of hair and its instantly straight and silky smooth. When you have to go over and over each piece that's very drying and damaging to your hair. Also the BaBlyiss goes up to 450 degrees so it gets pretty hot. Don't put it up that hot unless you have really curly/coarse hair. Make sure you use a good heat protection spray in your hair and use a serum before you straighten too. Trust me you will LOVE this one. It is a little pricey but check out Ebay for really good prices. I got mine new for $80.00 Here is the link to check it out! http://www.folica.com/brands/babyliss_3.��





Good luck!


5 minutes ago - Edit - Delete



I use my corliosis EVERY day and my hair quality has improved since using it! My hair used to be dry, dull, and had horrible split ends. Also, my hair is naturally kinky curly, and even it its raining out my hair stays stick straight and frizz free!





I bought it for over 100$ at a mall, but I looked on ebay and you can get one for $20.00!!!





CHI irons are not ceramic all the way through and will burn and fry your hair!





  • great makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment