Sunday, February 12, 2012

The best hair Straighteners?

Could anybody recommend the best make of Straighteners? I have been using some rubbish straigners for a while and they don't seem to be working.

Could any body help?The best hair Straighteners?
yah umm coniar (: they rock

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>

answer minee?The best hair Straighteners?
What about Cloud Nine hair Straighteners from Cloud Nine they are made by the founders of ghd they are rarae and only been on the market 4 months. I would really recommend as an alternative for ghd
Lu,Conair has a new straightener out, that is called the In Styler,it's two curling irons in one,one of the sides is to curl your hair and the other side is to straighten it,I think this is a fabulous Idea and I'm going to check this out for myself,just wanted to make you aware of this new product.
ghd ^_^
I have the Matrix (I think that is how it is spelled and what it is called). I think it works really well, but I know some people who have some other good ones to. There are some good ones I think for less money.
Hi, you can try CHI or GHD ,these two are the best of hair straighteners . such as Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron ,blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .I would most definitely recommend it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment