Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What are the best hair straighteners? where to buy them? price? (UK)?

GHD

Boots

About £100What are the best hair straighteners? where to buy them? price? (UK)?
GHDs. I have long curly hair and the GHDs worked wonders on my hair last week. Granted it was done at the hairdressesr, but my sister got some for christmas and came round christmas day with poker straight (enviable) hair. Ebay have loads of GHDs on thereWhat are the best hair straighteners? where to buy them? price? (UK)?
I have been told that saks straightners are the next big thing, better than GHD's. you can purchase them online. I will be ordering mine shortly.
ghd

hairdressers

around £100 depending on what style you get
Ghd are easliy the best straightening iron available on the market, thsey are the oonly iron we use in our salon and produce fantastic results. Our clients can't get enough of them.



The new mark 4 ghd are even better than the previous model. they include a 2 year warranty, more rounded barrell for improved curling, multi world voltage, sleep mode - they automatically turn off after 30 minutes and chill mode to prevent damage with a cold enviroment. They also have a improved heat regulator for a move even distribution of heat and improve more durable cord.



Check out the link below for some great deals on the new mark 4 ghd irons



http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk/product_/a>



http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk



http://www.ghd-expert.blogspot.com
GHDs you can get them from various online sites and from salons roughly between £80-£100
my g/f uses GHD get them from Toni%26amp;Guy but they're expensive
I swear by GHD's, I cant imagine life without them. Get them cheaper on eBay or try www.jasonshankey.co.uk
ghd's and go to a salon price varys for different styles
ghds you can buy them in boots and leading hair salons
GHD's buy them off the internet they will be cheaper
i would say remington professional slim straightener £20 from asda. heats up in like 3osec and straight within 1 stroke and i have thick curley hair and it does wonders for me!
i know this sounds stupid but i use a hot tools curling iron it gets so hot and i can straighten my very naturally curly hair in about 20 minutes im not sure how much i cost though
I can't see by my GHD's. I got mine on ebay for £35!!!!
Ceramic straighteners are the best. I would say GHDs.
definitely ghds!! though they have a habbit of braking (loose wires blowing up ect.) but id say they are worth the money!
GHDs every time! The best/cheapest place I found to buy them was www.beautysleuth.co.uk. I ordered them on the Thursday morning and received them on the Friday morning. The slim ones, which I would say are ok for most types of hair except very long, cost £89.50 and you get a free heat mat with them (which comes in very handy because they are VERY hot!). Happy straightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment