Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the best hair straightener to use on really curly hair?

I Need a new look, im so bored with my hair, i want to straighten it but don't want to ruin the curls, whats the best straightener and hair products? thanksWhat's the best hair straightener to use on really curly hair?
I GOT A T3 OR CHI AND IT WORKS FOR ME, BUT ALSO LETTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL CURLY HAIR MAKES A GIRL LOOK REALLY GORGEOUS... TRY ROCKING IT WITH THE CURLY HAIR AT TIMES... :)What's the best hair straightener to use on really curly hair?
Omg!

You should sooo get this.

Its called the INSTYLER..you might've seen it on tv.



http://www.oelec.com/image/products/2009/a>



It has brushes built in on the sides so it can get your hair MEGA straight..Its specially designed for curly hair. But...you can curl with it too though.

just google it and see more stuff about it.
Ok... I'm going to be honest with you. I've bought the $30.00 straighteners, and they suck. I don't care what anyone says. After wasting my money on every mediocre straightener out there, I finally caved and bought a professional straightener. And, I've never been happier! I bought an FHI for $100.00. I know it sounds like a lot, but if I had just bought the FHI in the first place, I could have saved myself a lot of money. Other nice brands are CHI and Sedu. But, they can be more expensive. Shop around. I got mine off Amazon for almost 50% off.

Good Luck!
It depends how much money and time you're willing to put into your hair. You can buy hair straighteners from $15-$50 at local drugstores (including Target, Wal-mart, etc.).



I personally use the CHI- on some websites (folica.com) they have them for $90 and less. When I started using my CHI, it cut my time in half, and I personally think it works well. But, I have frizzy, wavy hair, not extremely curly.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment