Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are the best hair straighteners for regularly coloured blonde hair.?

ghd are the best my daughter uses themWhat are the best hair straighteners for regularly coloured blonde hair.?
Obviously no straighteners are ideal, but GHD's are the best. I too have 'regularly coloured blonde hair', which I straighten everyday. I have tried many other straighteners but they pulled and broke my hair. GHD's without a doubt are fab, they slide through my hair and it only takes once per section, so your not over doing it. A heat protection spray is always a good idea and a little serum or finishing spray (I use Frizz Ease) gives your hair extra shine.What are the best hair straighteners for regularly coloured blonde hair.?
GHD without a doubt. I got mine on Amazon for about £80.
ghd
I agree, GHD, but have a look at this website,



http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?/a>
GHD's without a doubt, especially if your use the heat protective spray with them.
ghd i had 7 others before getting my ghds and i love them my hair is now straight it stays that way in wind and rain never been so happy with my hair they have changed my life my hair is also in great condition
GHD's without doubt, I also use the GHD protector spray, I straighten my hair every day and its in really good condition. Just be careful not to go over the same area too much, but thats why GHDs are so good, you should only need to go over your hair once, they are expensive but well worth the money.
ghd every time. I got mine from a hair salon for £75. a little less than you would pay online!!!!!
ghds and a heat protective spray
Leave it frizzy and be different, we dogs adore girls with blonde frizzy hair, so sexy...
im a died blonde too and use d and g ceramic straightners , they work really well , buy serum to protect my hair every 8 weeks to keep it tip top condition . i dont think it matters what straightners you use the trick is to protect from the heat with a good serum especially if using every day . hope this helps .
Be very careful !!! Regularly coloured hair is very fragile, try not to straighten it too frequently, use a protecting product before you straighten it (ghd do a good oil) Ghd are very good straighteners but you can also get good straighteners from ';sally's beauty supplies'; they have loads of shops and are open 7 days a week and I think they have an online shop. Got my ghd's from HQhair.com and use them all the time in my job, think they cost about £75
RUSK. the best ever
ghd are the best hair straightners i've tried loads of other brands and none works as good as these
GHDs..

xxx
Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----

http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair

http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:

Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/

Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages

Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair

Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure

Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags

Herbal tips/Herbal recipe

http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/

hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com
yep im with every1 else ghds r the way to go iv got long really thick curly hair an wen i have it straight using them even hairdressers cant tell its naturally curly!use the iron oil with them u only need to use a little of it so a bottle lasts ages

No comments:

Post a Comment