Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In your opinion, what is the best hair straightener ever made?

I have a CHI Turbo right now, but I wanna know if there's a better on than that.In your opinion, what is the best hair straightener ever made?
Your straightener is pretty much top-of-the-line. I've heard of a Maxiglide hair straightener that might be better than the CHI but you may also consider changing your routine, like adding shine serum or protective hair products to alter your style. Good luck! ;)In your opinion, what is the best hair straightener ever made?
I personally just use a hair blower and a brush but I'm interested to see your answers u get here.



Love the SIMS? Love to Chat? You'll love IMVU!

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_landing./a>
chi is the best
nope.. CHI's are the best!
----------------------------------------

The CHI Nano Ceramic Flat Iron is the latest

in advanced technology with

a pure ceramic heater combined with the

NEW ';Nano Silver Technology';.

';Nano Silver Technology'; is a health

system which works to eliminate bacteria

from appliances to promote a germ-free

zone of protection for your health and safety.

This high tech flat iron utilizes Ceramic

Technology, Negative Ions, Far Infrared,

and Nano silver technology to sterilize

bacteria. Now you can curl, flip, twist,

twirl, straighten and sterilize.



CHI Nano Technology 1'; Ceramic Flat Iron

From CHI

Price: $220.00

http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d/a>
Well never use a hair straightener because it will damage your hair and you will be bald.
nope, you got the best one, that's the one i have and it's the best if you know how to use it well. SO STICK TO IT!
I also have a Chi Turbo, and I've had it since I was in 8th grade. (About 4 years ago.)

I love it so much! My friends all have hair straighteners, but they don't work nearly as well.



What I love about the Chi Turbo is that it's ceramic, so it isn't as damaging to the hair.



And it heats up so quickly!



I love it, I'm very glad I bought it. =}
omg don't use hairspray and gel!!! it dries your hair out like you wouldn't believe and will give you build up bad!



get a flat iron and some glossy aloe oil from Sally's (about 8bucks)



I have natural ringlets and when I feel like a straight hair day that's what I use, doesn't dry my hair out. The oil is the only product you will need. It doesn't dry your hair out, but don't go overboard with it, unless you like greasy hair. Just a pea drop is what you need.
  • great makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment