Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the cheapest,best hair straightener?

I want one thats not to expensive between 80 to 110 dollars ?

Please help!!!!!What is the cheapest,best hair straightener?
The CHI breaks easily and has a very limited warranty. Try the Sedu. That is what I use and my hair is nothing but thick curls.....

I can take it from this http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8642//a>



To this

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8060//a>



In less than an hour (which is amazingly fast for me). plus i can keep it straight for 2-3 days with minimal touchups! It is great in humidity too. I blow dry my hair, smooth on some heat protectant (CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective) and straighten. It costs $115 with free shipping and a free flat iron heatproof holder! (It's totally worth the price!)What is the cheapest,best hair straightener?
go to www.folica.com



you can find ceramic irons in that price range.



I got a solia for 80 bucks on this site, and it's my everyday iron at work.
Your best bet is a ceramic flat iron. My daughter is a master stylist at JC Penney and this is what she uses.
i would suggest buying a chi straightener for around $100



i love my chi, it makes my hair pin straight, so its deff

worth the money



http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>
Maxiglide can make the curliest hair straight. It can be purchased at Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond %26amp; online. The bigger straightner (recommended for curlier hair) is $80 %26amp; the small is $50. Also Chi flat irons are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment