Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which are the best hair straighteners? GHD or SCP?

I would like to know if the difference in price is worth itWhich are the best hair straighteners? GHD or SCP?
I own a pair of SCP's and they are pretty good but I used to use GHDs and they are better. I was on a budget so had to settle for the SCP's so I would recommend them if you havent got the money for the GHD's.Which are the best hair straighteners? GHD or SCP?
GHD x
GHD are the best :)
ghd
My hairdresser says GHD are definitely the best
GHD
I think GHD's are very good. My hair is long, thick and wavy and they really straighten my hair very well. I wouldn't be without them.
GHD.


or the chi.
GHD'S are the best stylers being sold,, although they can damage your hair so make sure to use hair protector with them if your thinking on buying!!! They are great for making all different styles not just straightening curls and waves... etc...
deffo ghd
ghd
defintely ghd
G H D definately
defiantly GHDs





they work wonders when used properly





xx
STD'S





just throwing that brand in there.





They give you straight hair and the clap also...





brilliant.
GHD.


I have them and they are brilliant.


=]
Ive had ghds and they are nothing compared to C2's they are thee best!!!!!
GHD are the best couldn't cope without them lol!
GHDS by FAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment