Sunday, February 12, 2012

The best hair straighteners?CHI?

I am thinking about getting a CHI tomorrow, my hair is really poofy and sometimes a hassle to straighten so I need something that's fast and gets the job done. Is CHI REALLY the best? Or is there something better?The best hair straighteners?CHI?
Farouk CHI GF1538 Turbo Regular 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener

Buy new: $70.74

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009V1/a>The best hair straighteners?CHI?
Although I think that CHIs work good, they are a fire hazard. I had a friend that had one, burnt down her whole house. Sedu's don't make it a fire hazard. They are safe and easy, and also they work like a CHI. Don't have the same problem as my friend.
Chi is the very best in my opinion. I have used a few others, but I LOVE the Chi.
CHI is the best. it works on everything.
Chi is really good. I have a GHD which I love. Either are good.
I have a CHI and it's excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment