Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the BEST hair straightener for thick frizzy hair?!?

I have medium length hair (it is about 1-2 inches over my shoulders) and it's sort of curly but not that much. I mostly have too much hair, that constantly frizzes and is way too poofy. I feel like a poodle sometimes! I've tried many hair straighteners and I can never find one that ISN'T time consuming!



Usually it takes me an hour to straighten out my hair and even after that I have to sleep on it to make it flat. Any help please?



10 points to best answer!What is the BEST hair straightener for thick frizzy hair?!?
I use the Remington wet2dry but I only use it when my hair is dry, I have really curly hair but I've learned that doing your hair in sections/layers is the best way to straighten it. It only takes me half an hour at maximum to straighten my hair.



Also I know this sounds a bit strange but only wash your hair once or twice a week. If you shower just use conditioner to untangle it if you must but shampoo takes out all the natural oils in your hair and i've found they help keep my hair straight and less frizzyWhat is the BEST hair straightener for thick frizzy hair?!?
i think you can try iron TUrbo Iron Hair Straighter and chi Ceramic Hair Straightener ! don't use ghd .
the chi flat iron here is a review =]



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq7B5HGXw/a>



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment