Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair straightener that costs under $50 that you've used? One that makes hair super straight?

Heyy

SO I was going to buy a Chi, but I don't have enough money. Whats the best CHEAP yet good quality straightener that you have used. One that makes hair SUPER SUPER straight and shiny. Please answer =] Thanks so much!

10 pts to the best answer ;)

Thanks.

%26lt;3What is the best hair straightener that costs under $50 that you've used? One that makes hair super straight?
I had a Shiruku I bought off ebay for cheap and then it ended up getting stolen so I bought a Solia for $80 dollar which is supposed to be a really good and what do you know I hated it I ended up giving it to my aunt which she liked. My moms recently broke and I recommened her get get a shiruku and she loves it. I haven't straightened my hair in a while and decided to buy a new one and I bought a Shiruku I just loved this one and it's really good for cheap.



http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=shiruku You can get one for like 24.99 - about 30.00. They are amazing you will not regret it honestly it is really good and professional in real life even though it seems like a cheap one on ebay.



Sorry this answer is drawn out and weird I'm writing this without a nights sleep.What is the best hair straightener that costs under $50 that you've used? One that makes hair super straight?
Hello, I would say Bed Head 1'; Professional Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic Straightener, I got mine on sale at Meijers I believe it was $ 48.58 to be excated. It got my hair pretty straight, for curly hair. This made my hair silky, and straight... I loved it... I had mine for about 1 year... If u cant find it at the store tire to find one on ebay..http://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=Bed+Hea/a> It really cheap on ebay Hope i help :^)
  • great makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment