Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The best Hair Straighteners?

My global beauty hair STRAIGHTENER broke and im so confused on what one to buy because i dont want to waste my money. Anyone really happy with theirs and can give any suggestions? I dont want to pay$300 for a straightener but a nice one you know? thank you!The best Hair Straighteners?
For a salon iron, i like the Sedu and the Solia irons, becuase they're both really great for their price.



The Solia is cheaper, ranging from about 70-100 dollars, and it offers salon quality performance with heat setttings, so if you have really thin hair, you can turn it down, or if you have really thick hair, you can turn it up:

http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>



The Sedu is better for thicker hair, because it really does zip through that coarseness in your hair, but it is more expensive, but well worth the money:

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>The best Hair Straighteners?
Use amika!! Thats the best ever, i promise you that you will have no regrets on buying it. It puts these natural oils in your hair and you can also do curls with it because it also bends. Its usually sold in stores at the stands or you can go to the site www.loveamika.com. It will help your hair get healthier without buying the natural oils because its in the straightner. I bought mine for 110$ because it was on sale.
I would to to the beauty salon and get them to strighten your hair for you. I have curly hair and i go and get it done like every 6 to 9 months and its way better then taking a iron to your hair every day and my hair always feels so go after it. I recommend it 100%.
My old Conair one was amazing. It was inexpensive but worked wonderfully.

It was a 2 in. one.
Chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment