Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair straightener? comparable to a Sedu?

I want to spoil myself with a nice hair straightener, I am tired of my old cheap one that is ruining my hair. I want the best ut cannot afford it! I have been looking into a sedu but the ones I want are $119 to $139 on sale! Is there another one cheaper that is comparable???What is the best hair straightener? comparable to a Sedu?
GHD is really good ,which have new rounder barrel so it's even easier to create perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as the perfect straight.





Sleep mode is a built in Style feature that gives you peace of mind by turning off if the IV styler is left unattained for 30 minutesWhat is the best hair straightener? comparable to a Sedu?
Paul mitchell pro tools express ion smooth 1.25
GHD!!!!
Any straightener that has ceramic plates is the best way to go.
GHD although more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment