Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whats the best hair straightener in your opinion?

I think steam ones work well. they make my hair poker straight and smooth.Whats the best hair straightener in your opinion?
ive got remington, they were only £20 n ive had them for 3 years n they make my hair VERY straight. ive got extremely long, thick hair n its realllly good. ive heard ghd blows up btw :PWhats the best hair straightener in your opinion?
DEFINATELY a SEDU. I just got mine in the mail it works GREAT it makes my hair straight and smooth no product needed. This is a must buy.
i think firstly GHD and secondly remmington!!
GHD!!! Definitely!!!
ghd :]
id have to disagree id say ghd they heat up so quick and have such as high heat now that really is a pair of straightners that make your hair poker straight...


well worth the money!!!
GHD's are the way for the future but I've had my budget Babyliss straightners for 2 and a half years now; they've never failed me! Plus I've had lots of people ask me which straightners I use coz my hair generally turns out pretty straight.
ghd
ghd but i use babyliss ones aswell and theyre really good and cheaper but i have both so why not invest in ghds and babyliss liek me lol
i find the new hairdryer and hair straighter in one is great
remington
FHI's also come in pink!.. better then GHD's but more expensive


and i know a few people who's GHD's have blown up which is a bit worrying and i know someone that had to replace their GHD's 3 times in the first year because they stopped working..!
i am a hairdresser and i would definatly say that ghd are the best they heat up to 250degrees within six seconds and maintain there heat because they are so hot you dont need to hold them on your hair for as long as others therfore it retains the moisture in your hair leaving it soft and silky i hope that helps sam xx
yes ghd is the best by far but they are well expensive .
hey. i though GHDs too but apparently the pink ones arent very good as they can set your hair on fire or be faulty. i haev never owned a pair of GHDs but some of my friends do and they havn't had any problems with it. but ive read in papers and online and stuff that they are faulty. (not all, some) the one i use is the babyliss pro its really good and works wonder on my hair. good luck. hehe x
I have a Solia and it = amazing %26lt;3 It makes my hair so straight and silky and as long as I have just SOME heat protectant in I don't get split ends or fry my hair
GHD
I have a CHI and a CHI turbo, both are pricey but work GREAT. the original CHI does great but my new turbo CHI i found kept my hair looking smoother and sleek longer and it curls my hair pretty good to. Now....Im not talking ringlets all over but a few curls to


bring out your hair style.
ghd definetly!
GHD. But i have some Vidal Sassoon ones which are really great too.
DONT USE GHD!! i had 2 pairs and both end up faulty. now i use remington wet to straight but on dry hair. theyre great and id know my hair is curly!!! ive been straightning for 6 years and tried soooo many!
GHD
i have just got some new ghd's for christmas and they are the best ones i have ever used they have the highest teperature ever they go up to 260 and thats the only straightner in the world that goes up to that temp and i have really think and curly hair so i use lee stratford poker straight spray it is 6.99 from boots and also i have used the ghd spray that is really good but for a little bottle it costs £10.00 and it doesgt last really long. ow n another tip when you are starightening your hair use a comb that makes it poker straight hope i helped
GHD - dont get the pink ones though becuase people say they set your hair on fire. Maybe not i'm just going by what i've heard. I have andrew collinge ones and they make my hair really really straight. i would definatlely recommened them.
deffinately ghd i mean they actually wrk they may cost alot bt are worth it in the long run!!
For so long I invested in GHD after GHD only to have them break time after time. In 2003 when CHI Iron's were first introduced I was really impressed as I am a hair health technician and am always looking for the next best thing for promoting long and healthy hair! The only way to go is with Ceramic heat and you don't need to invest so much in CHI Irons...Nowadays there are all types of different CERAMIC heat irons. That's what you look for!





~BRYAN'S WIFE~
dno why dont you search the web for an answear
I have really coarse thick curly hair and i find that GHD's work the best but any with a high temp should work on the highest setting. Steam ones tend to make my hair kink!!! Ceramic or glass plates along with a protective spray are definitely the way forward!!!!!
Everyone says GHD but i think my remington ones are the best they are brill. My Cousin is a hairdresser and says my ones are just as good as GHDs ive tryed loads of strightners and i recommend the remingtons plus there only £25. bargin
Ghd's have been the major straigheners for some time but they do have problems too. Try the sallyexpress.co.uk website. They sell almost all the big name straighteners. Fhi and Chs are equal competitors to Ghd and they also have them in the 3 widths too! Micro, Standard and Extra Wide
GHD's
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment