Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair straightener out there?

I want my hair to be really straight. Any help?What is the best hair straightener out there?
their isn't one that's the best. What I do, is get a round brush with the prickly things on, and then after I'm done with a shower, I brush my hair with a straight brush, then I use a blow dryer, and put it on heat, and blow dry it while using the round brush. It helps for me. Looked really straight, and I have a perm. Hope this helps. I used to use conair they have really good spiral curlers so maybe they'll have a good straightener?What is the best hair straightener out there?
chi all the flippin way


lol


they are on the expensive side though..
well, i love chi's, but they are abit expensive.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment